… to let the interweb know the crazy amount of work he has left to do, I will. Marc typed out all of the assignments he has left between now and December 17th, just 3.5 weeks away, printed it, and brought me the paper that lists the madness:
- Nov 24 – Sermon Evaluations
- Nov 26 – Ruth 3:11-18 translation/Chisholm 142-147 summary
- Nov 29/Dec 6 – OT text paper #3 (1500-2000 words)
- Nov 30 – African Apostles discussion paper (750-1000 words)
- Dec 3 – Ruth 4:1-9 translation/Chisholm 169-76 summary
- Dec 7 – Receiving Care summary (5 pages)
- Dec 8 – Theology of Preaching (6-8) pages
- !! Dec 10 – Scandal of the Evangelical Mind book review (2000-2500 words)
- !! Dec 10 – Hebrew final exam/Hebrew research paper due
- Dec 13 – OT Text paper #4 (1500-2000 words)
- Dec 14- Final verbatim reports and logs
- Dec 15 – Hebrews sermon
- Dec 17 – Next Christianity discussion paper (750-1000 words)
He bolded the major papers, and you’ll notice the exclamation marks on December 10 which has two big papers and a final exam (in Hebrew, no less).
Luckily, I only have three short papers after I hand in tomorrow’s paper and feel like I’m on a bit of a vacation for the rest of the semester, so he can be at the library from 8am to 10pm for the next 25 days if he likes if he likes.
We’ll survive, really. I’m just glad it’s his stress and not mine.